Back from #hellosihuigoesNZ So, after a good 20 days, I am back in Singapore. Actually, technically not yet, I was typing this on my return flight high above Mount Cook. (Amazing view seriously, I love Mount Cook adventure, its pretty and amazing! We even did […]
Your Best Travel Guide to Korea and Some Say More!
Sihui Says Hello!
I’m Si Hui and welcome to my blog – where I share stories of my travels, write about my experiences and collect beautiful memories from around the world.
As a travel enthusiast, I hope to inspire each one of you through my travel guides that I document here online.
Join me as I embark on my travels!
Find Me Here
- Running Man HAHA's Loco Quan 401 at Hongdae (런닝맨 하하 401홍대)
- Line Friends Store at Garosu-gil, Sinsa
- New Zealand Travelogue 2017
- [Gangnam] Kakao Friends + Ryan Cafe
- 동백양과점 Dong Baek
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse @ Garosugil
- Line Friends Flagship Store, Myeongdong
- Haneul Sky Park
- Apgujeong Rodeo: Café Dior by Pierre Hermé
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.